12 May 2022

Two more lost patterns!

Thanks to Sue. In fact MANY thanks to Sue who's found two more escaped patterns! 

I've no idea what or when these went missing but they certainly did. 

The Tattysaurus was designed back in 2000 and although another person copied the idea this one is the original and hers is a mere shadow!!! Based on what we know here as 'Indian bracelets/bangles' the Tattysaurus took many many hours to design.  I’d better give you the link!!! 

The other missing pattern which Sue found too is a Christmas tree which was designed in 2008. This pattern can be an earring or a brooch.  Again here’s the link for that one.





5 comments:

Yorkie Sue's Tatting said...

It's me job LOL

God's Kid said...

So glad you found them!! They both look great!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Well done Sue!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

Maureen said...

I made lots of the Christmas trees one year! I remember having to chase around for the button stars

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.