20 June 2022

When an insertion becomes a bookmark!

Now today I have something to show you. Judith Connors showed me her bookmark a few months ago and it really appealed to me. The simplicity of it and yet it’s quite challenging in it’s way. She kindly sent me her version of it. 

The basic pattern is from the Eleanore Endrucks-Liechtenstein book and it is number 32 which can be found here in the Antique Pattern Library. The actual pattern is here.

What Judith did is add ‘elbows’ to either end of the insertion and this makes a really lovely bookmark.   Many thanks to Judith for sharing this with me.


2 comments:

Maureen said...

I don’t think I’ve seen this before, perhaps Judith might bring it to the July meeting. Thanks for showing it, and for the link to the pattern.

God's Kid said...

Fabulous!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.