10 October 2022

Row 6 Marmelo

Another round of Erika Tashiro’s lovely Tatted Garland.  BUT I need to tell you that this is definitely round 6.  Last time I told you a lie as that wasn’t round six but it was round 5.  I didn’t lie deliberately I promise.  Here’s the link to my previous post in which I messed up.

Now you’ve GOT to realise that us old gits (like wot I am) can get confused and especially when they’re going through a bad patch in their lives.  

The past couple of weeks have been a tad stressful but I’m hoping they’ll improve soon.  Well, that’s all you can do is hope!!!  



8 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Looks absolutely amazing! Whichever round you're on. I hope life is calmer soon.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Lovely! The colors are so soft and pretty together. I hope tatting has been a stress reliever for you.

God's Kid said...

Gorgeous!!! :)

Pigmini said...

It was row next!!! With the number of twists and turns, it could well be a tad confuticating!

Jane Eborall said...

Yes there are a few twists and turns but the confusion was purely down to me not reading which row I was on properly!!!

picotsnkeys said...

I can't imagine you doing things "properly" because you're wonderfully creative. I hope your stress gets to a "proper" level soon!

GoldenMom said...

Hope things in your life calm down and get better soon. This doily is absolutely gorgeous!

Toptattyhead said...

So delightful and the colours are really complimentary, I think the white makes the whole thing pop!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.