14 December 2022

From Julie

I had this lovely message last week from Julie.  Cheered me up no end while the snow was - well, snowing.

"Love your patterns. I made the small bugle bead snowflakes for the single mom's at my church for Christmas this year. I  showed them to my lace guild and they want me to show them how to make them. They are new to tatting having learned earlier this year. Can I have your permission to share your pattern with them?"
These are her flakes.  Aren't they lovely?






3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

They are lovely and clearly inspiring too.

God's Kid said...

Great!! :)

GoldenMom said...

They are lovely, and I like the dark green and red with lighter beads and bugles. VERY nice. Plus a sweet way to share them too!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.