13 December 2022

Marie’s pendant

I haven't looked at this pattern for YEARS.  In fact I'd completely forgotten about it until Marie asked for permission to use it for a newsletter (or was it a class) ages ago.  

I have the original one which I still wear from time to time but, as I said, I'd long filed it in BC3's vaults!!!!  Now I've seen Marie's I may well make another one - or two even.  It's stunning in white and I feel I could hang that as a dangle in my living room window too.

This is what Marie-Claude said.

"Dear Jane,

Here is your pendant that I made. I had the idea to do it all in white - I don't know why, haha...

I think that the members of our association will appreciate it. I like it a lot and I will wear it with great pleasure!!

Thank you again for your creation and authorization and see you soon for the next TIAS maybe.

Marie-Claude"



9 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

That’s lovely, certainly worth revisiting!

Debra said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!

Rose Anne B said...

Beautiful!

God's Kid said...

Looks awesome!! :)

Anonymous said...

That is stunning all in white.
StephanieW

GoldenMom said...

Gorgeous! What a lovely pendant. I especially like it in white too!

Dorota said...

😍😍😍

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

The pendant is very pretty. Is the pattern on your pattern site?

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.