16 May 2023

I have been

Plodding along with my bright green sweater.
Talk about 'straining the brain' - this one certainly has.  It's taught me the excitement of never knowing 'what comes next' in a pattern.

The top picture (look at right side of photo) shows how I finished up with what looks like a ‘strap-y’ top which is NOT what you want a sweater to be!!!  

If you look at the left side of the same picture you’ll see that the ‘strap’ is almost gone.

The bottom picture (although it’s not that clear) shows how I’ve picked up stitches around the armhole and have almost finished the short rows to make the top of the sleeve.  It’s a very interesting experience and not for the faint hearted.  The pattern can be found here.




5 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Oh my goodness. Need to keep your wits about you, for sure. Great result though.

God's Kid said...

Looks like it will be a great top!! :)

Crazy Mom! said...

lovely work. But it looks quite blue to me!

Jane Eborall said...

Probably the wrong sort of lighting for the photo, Sandra!!!

Rose Anne B said...

Great job!!! Definitely not for me!!!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.