19 May 2023

Another round!

This is the penultimate round of Robin's doily called Jan's Doily.

I will be finishing the next round hopefully by next week as I have another project in mind!!! 

What I've loved (apart from the design itself) about this pattern is the way it's been tweaked by Robin so that each stitch count works perfectly on every round. It lies flat, flat, flat and hasn't needed any blocking so far. Not that I ever do block as I haven't the patience!!!

Back next week with the completed doily - I hope!!!



4 comments:

Mary C said...

I love your color choices. I always have the hardest time picking colors and then using them in a good sequence.

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! Design AND colors look wonderful together.
StephanieW

Jane McLellan said...

Just gorgeous!

God's Kid said...

It's gorgeous!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.