16 August 2023

A scarf started

I thought about what to do with the yarn I showed you yesterday and it really was a ‘no brainer’.  Another scarf.  Yes I know that a person only has ONE NECK but I thought that somebody would like a scarf somewhere.  
In the end I’ve decided that as I was ‘sort of’ given this yarn for free then I should make it up and give it back to either a suitable swop shop OR a charity like the food bank.  

A start has been made!!!  I’m pleased to say that the glittery metallic part of this yarn is easy to crochet with.  I’m using the same pattern as I used on this one.  



4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Good idea! Enjoy the making and someone else will enjoy the finished product.

Lavinia said...

It's very nice that you will give the scarf away. A "pay it forward" kind of thing.

Rose Anne B said...

Hmmm, good idea! Something like my quilts from donated fabrics, handed over to our group's ABC charity program.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very nice! I'm interested in how the color changes will work out.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.