18 August 2023

Time for something new - patchwork.

I have a blue theme in my bedroom.  But I have a very bright cloth on the table and I’m now bored with it.  This is the one I’m talking about.
So I felt it was time to make a ‘simply blue’ one!!!  I’ve got a LOT of blue fabric but have never really wanted to use blue!!!  IF you can understand that.  

First of all I had to decide on a size.  I don’t ‘do’ big - I like fiddly!!!!  I sent for a new template as the one I’d got had only got the inside size I wanted and not the size for the fabric to fit round the papers.  I’m now ready to start!!!  Below is some of the blue fabric I’ve got.




4 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It looks like you're going to have lots of fun!

Lavinia said...

Have fun! Based on how detailed your previous one was, I'm curious to see the simply blue one.

Rose Anne B said...

Have fun!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Plenty of scope there.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.