14 August 2023

Hmmmmm

After spending time making the tunic/jacket I thought life was complete and that would be the end of the matter.
Then I went to Alcester on Friday, as usual, to join the ladies at Crafternoon.  

Alcester is a real English town which still retains a LOT of small useful shops but like most towns it does have quite a few charity shops.  I love browsing through them as there are sometimes bargains to be found.  They’re much better than the ones we have in town here.

Well, I spotted this which I simply HAD to buy.  Isn’t it great?




3 comments:

Maureen said...

It’s perfect for you.Nowthat you have made your stripe-y long jacket similar ones are probably going to jump out at you round every corner. There’s a name for that phenomenon, but I can’t remember what it is!

Rose Anne B said...

Ahhh tooo bad I arrived late afternoon and couldn't join you that day! I love checking out charity shops.

Jane Eborall said...

Lavinia - I accidentally deleted your comment. I'm SO sorry.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.