28 August 2023

A whole alien!

I’m afraid I’ve not got a lot to show this week as I’ve been plodding away at the patchwork and have been tatting new designs. 

However thanks to Maureen and her timely reminder I have finally got the whole alien rescued from the TIAS and now I just one place.  The TIAS links are still there although some of the links at the bottom left of each page (they take you back to the previous day) may not work.

After the TIAS is over I move all the links into one folder on the server which makes it much easier to manage on the server.  This means changing all the links on the TIAS blog too.  Unfortunately it does require a lot of attention so I’m hoping I’ve got it right!!!




2 comments:

Lavinia said...

Such a friendly alien, he's waving hello! :) I know how annoying it is to remake links...

Anonymous said...

Love this one.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.