25 August 2023

Now for another progress report!!

The third scarf is coming on nicely.  The picture doesn't show the sparkle very well but I assure you it's there.  This was where it had got to last time I showed you.
I took it to the knitting group a week or so ago and one of my lovely friends said that they find that if a scarf (or any other garment) has some metallic in it it seems to be warmer.  I'm sure she's right too.  

It's really cozy too and isn't scratchy - before anybody asks!!!  I love this as an 'end of the evening' project when BC3 is almost ready for bed.   A few rows of crochet after an evening sorting out a tatting pattern really gives a sense of achievement and relaxation.  



6 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

The pastel colors really show off the pattern. It's lovely!

Rose Anne B said...

Awesome!!! Glad to hear you're designing another tatting pattern, maybe a TIAS!!!

Jane McLellan said...

Such delectable colours! Yes, looks like a good end of day project.

Lavinia said...

It's coming along very nicely!

God's Kid said...

Looks great! :)

Debra said...

Loving the colors.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.