22 August 2023

Katie V’s alien

Today I've had permission to share this wonderful little bag that Katie V made for her granddaughter.  I'm going to HAVE to have a go at this bag sometime.  This is what Katie says.

"Hi, Jane, 
My granddaughter is "into" Stranger Things" and asked for a bag of this fabric--so what could be stranger than for a red alien to find a new home there!
Thank you!!!
Katie V in NC"

I asked about the pattern and Katie gave me this link which I've saved in my 'notes' ready for when I've got time!!!!

While I'm showing an alien - are there anymore 'out there' ready to go on the TIAS blog?




3 comments:

Rose Anne B said...

Awesome!!!

Lavinia said...

That is the perfect little bag for the tatted alien!

Anonymous said...

I’m ready for TIAS.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.