4 December 2023

Busy tatting

I know I’ve been quiet on the blog lately but it’s not because I’ve forgotten it!! The main reason is I’ve been busy making Christmas presents which I can’t show you until after the 25th!!! 

The tatting I’ve been doing is dangles to give to people who put up with me at the craft groups.  This is the pile I’ve got done.  I don’t ‘do’ cards anymore as I don’t see why I should pay the Post Office to deliver them when they charge oodles more than the card itself.  I’ve always had a ‘love/hate’ relationship with Christmas cards anyway.

I do have another project on the go too and I’ll show you that later this week - hopefully!!!!



8 comments:

Sue Anna Scribner said...

I will be recovering hopefully from surgery during Christmas. My very few cards (actual physical cards) will be written up and addressed tomorrow. Tuesday I find out if surgery actually happens.
I am with you all the way. You will get a virtual card from me!

Maureen said...

These are nice! One of your patterns?

Jane Eborall said...

Yes, Maureen!!

Jane Eborall said...

I’ll be thinking of you on your road to recovery, Sue Anna. I’m happy to talk anytime as long as I’m not up to my ears in ‘stuff’!!!

Lavinia said...

Nice dangles! That is an interesting pattern!

God's Kid said...

Great dangles!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

I don’t think many people send cards any more. Love the colourful dangles.

Ladytats said...

I don't send cards either. Back in the day, we were too poor to buy all the stamps... The year we started farming, I had to borrow money to buy groceries. There were just too many other important things than sending cards, and I never started later when I could afford it. But I do give things to people, and not always on a holiday.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.