11 January 2024

I'm back!!!

I've been a bit quiet for a  few weeks but that's because life just wouldn't stop chucking problems my way!!! I've got the answer to that now - I just chuck 'em back!!!
Another reason for being so quiet is because I've not actually got a lot of interesting stuff to show.  Yes I have been crafting just as much as usual but it's mostly been boring (to you) stuff like my jumper I'm knitting!!!

This jumper started it's journey about a year ago.  In fact here's a link to it's birth!!

I'm going to tease you a bit over this jumper - just to fill up space!!!  This is probably where I left off last year (maybe in May).



4 comments:

Maureen said...

I remember that wool you showed us, but I’ve forgotten the pattern. Welcome back, I’ve missed you.And your walks, but It seems to be much too wet for walking just now. It’s definitely too humid here. I am going to have to confine my walks to nice air conditioned shopping centres for a bit. Very unpleasant this evening, even sallying forth after 6 is too sticky. Gin helps when I get home……

Jane McLellan said...

Glad to see you. Beautiful knitting, complicated!

Lavinia said...

Welcome back and happy new year! I like the pattern on that jumper, it looks very intricate.

GoldenMom said...

So glad you're doing well and chucking the problems back! I missed your great wit and posts.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.