15 January 2024

Monday moan

Yes, it’ that time of the week again!!!
My moan this week is very serious and also a real mystery.  

As you know I’m not a ‘fan’ of  Facebook but there was one group where I always felt ‘comfortable’ and it was very well run too.  I noticed last week that it had ‘gone missing’.  Well, that’s not quite true - it’s still there but nobody’s posting.  I put a post to test it out and it wasn’t published.  After a few days I took the ‘still pending’ post down - but the mystery remains.

The page leader ran the group very well and was understanding when I occasionally spoke to her about issues privately.  She’s what I’d call a ‘real lady’.  I’m so sad that she seems to have disappeared and now I’m really worried about her.  Also I’ve lost my favourite group.  

I expect you want to know which group it is?  It’s Just-Tatting.   Does anybody know if Lily is OK?  I miss her and the group.





4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Oh goodness, that's the only facebook tatting group I belong to, I wouldn't like to lose it.

Yorkie Sue's Tatting said...

I've been trying to find her too... She is no longer on FB and no one is moderation the group. SO sad after all her hard work of building it to the "Best" on FB. I hope she is OK... SueH

God's Kid said...

The group has a new person in charge, and they are looking for moderators too. It seems no one knows what happened to Lily.

Cas said...

A new moderator has appeared today, but she has no idea what's happened to the previous lady. Lily was very nice. Hopefully she reappears some day.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.