19 January 2024

Two white mice!!

Before the ‘silly season’ I decided to make Liz a mouse but you know what mice are like - they breed rapidly!!!  Liz has an affection for the mice I’ve got lurking around our house.  She often moves them secretly and hides them in different places in the house and I’ve even found them in the fridge - once hiding in my steel cut oats!!!  Fortunately that one hadn’t eaten much!!!

Here are the two I’ve made for her own amusement at her own house and they arrived on Christmas Day!!!






6 comments:

Crazy Mom! said...

These are DARLING! Too cute for words!

Jane McLellan said...

Sweet mice!

Rose Anne B said...

That's the only kind of mice tolerable!!! 😉

Anonymous said...

But Jane you need at least 3…. Then a clock!!!! Just saying!!!

Jane Eborall said...

Ah yes anonymous - or should that be anon y mouse?!?!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I'm not a mouse person, but I do have an adorable white mouse that my friend Denise made for me years ago. It goes on my Christmas tree every year!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.