9 January 2008

A lovely motif

Yesterday morning a small packet arrived from America. Always great excitement when packages - or anything arrives for me that isn't a bill!! When I opened it there was the dearest little motif that looks SO like bobbin lace it's amazing to think that it fell off a shuttle!

Guess who it was from? Nah, too easy - just take a quick look and you'll know straight away. It's from my adopted son, Mark Myers.

Well I had to adopt him as I'm way too old to be his mistress and, sadly, he's far too happily married to Kim anyway. Sigh, sigh, sigh!!!!

2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Mark's pieces are amazing! Lucky you!

Tatskool said...

Cuz Mark's work is just amazing, lucky you.
I have just tagged you for a Make My Day Award, rules on my blog http://tatsakoolchallenge.blogspot.com/

You always make my day.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.