29 April 2010

Now for another earring phase!!!

First of all thanks for all the comments on the 1000 post.  Just one person didn't leave their email address - Corina if you're reading this could you let me have it, please?  In answer to tattingmarie's question - the first post was on 8th May 2006.


I need to do a few 'quickies' for a 'do' that I'm demonstrating at in June.  I've been told I can sell items too but from past and bitter experience I do know that this doesn't mean anything will sell!!!!!

Here are two pairs of earwigs!!!  I do like this pattern as it's very adaptable and easy to make!!!  Mind, not sure if it's new and not sure if anybody would want it!!!  

4 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

Nice Jane!! Simply elegant! I'd love to make these!!

I think you should have no problem in selling these.

Wow, 1000 posts....That's amazing!!

Dale Marie said...

These are lovely Jane:-)

Tatman said...

um....nobody would want your pattern for these??? HAH. You don't know your fans. I am sure those that wear earwigs(yours truly excluded) would want the pattern. I think it is ingenious how you work the SR and beads and outer string of beads. The pink pair is the one I like most. Nice design!

{{{{}}}}} SOJ

Corina said...

I love that earrings!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.