27 December 2010

Total relaxation

This is what I do to relax!!!!  Make something I like making in colours I like too!!!!

I have slightly stiffened these so they keep their shape as the tails may straighten without.  Actually that's not true - I doubt very much that they would as I tat tightly and I've got several which have stayed 'as put' for years.  Anyway they are now listed so if you want a closer look you'll have to toddle off over here!!!! 

Update on Monday morning.  The green one has got the same built in secret wings that the penguins have!!! It's already flown out of the shop!!!!! 

3 comments:

Typstatting said...

Hi Jane! I see you did a Seahorse they turned out really well love the colours! Will you be trying a Merecat?

God's Kid said...

Those are so fantastic!!! And I love the green one(yet, blue is my favorite color). :)

Ridgewoman said...

Jane has a Mere-cat on her pattern page. It is one of my favorites. If I added Cat ears, it would look like Pippa (my cat) standing up! love all those critters.

I like the juxtaposition of colors in the middle sea horse.

xx bj

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.