23 November 2011

Another eureka moment!!

Yes, I announce the return of brain cell #3 in a truly creative mood!!!
I've just added six of these to my Etsy shop.  This is the 'Wrap It, Flip It, Mark It bookmark!!!

You're dying to know how it works, aren't you?  Well perhaps I ought to patent it or copyright it or some such thing but that sounds like a lot of effort for something that surely somebody has done before!!!

To use this you first need a book!!!  There's a sign of intelligence from me!!!

The way it works is this, you WRAP the tape round the back cover of the book and fasten near the spine with the velcro (keeping the fastening inside the cover).  I've made this adjustable to fit most paperback books and hardback ones too.  Then when you've got to the place where you've finished reading you FLIP the critter (or whatever) into the book to MARK the place.  So, you Wrap it, Flip it and Mark the place!! Cool, eh?  Now for some pictures before I go and launch them here in my Etsy shop!!!


2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Brilliant! That design might even work with my Kindle! : )

IsDihara said...

A round of applause for Brain Cell #3 and for Jane, who was clever enough to jump on the creation train to make the idea a reality.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.