1 June 2013

Etsy shop


Here is another of the Starry Button Bracelets.  

I actually put three of them on Etsy yesterday along with some Pop a Bobbin shuttles.  I didn't tell anybody ahead of the listing for several reasons.  
First - I'd only got 12 shuttles and I didn't want people to be disappointed if they couldn't get them in the 'race to buy'.

Secondly I actually forgot that they were in my draft listings!!!  I'd done them on Monday and then totally forgot!!! DOH!!!

Thirdly - it's a bit easier for me when they go into the shop quietly and people just 'find out'.

Anyway, I was going to mention their presence today but they've all gone!!!  Just goes to prove that some people look at the shop from time to time!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These bracelets are stunning, Jane. I saw them in your shop and I've been marvelling over them. I'm just starting to use seed beads in tatting and I can't imagine how many hours--and how much patience--these bracelets must have taken. The more beads, the better, I always say...

Yippeee for Pop a Bobbins!!!

Cheers,
Keely

God's Kid said...

Fabulous colors on that bracelet!!! :)

Frivole said...

I love your new bracelet Jane! So pretty and summery... I can definitely picture one on my wrist...

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.