27 November 2013

Another box!

This is the second box.  I forgot to scan the heart before I sewed it on - stupid old git!!!  The thread is another Lizbeth one but I can't remember which one - sorry.  All I can tell you is that it looks a LOT better in real life than on these pictures.

I was walking through town the other day and wandered into the shop where I got the boxes from.  Lo and behold - more boxes but in a wonderful deep green colour.  You can guess what I did - yes, bought more!!!  Now I've set myself an even bigger task.  

I'll show you the new ones sometime.



5 comments:

Pigmini said...

We'll let you off on the lack of photo and forgetting the thread Miss.... but just where did you get the boxes from ???? (Try asking BC3 - he seems to remember these things.... LOL)

Miranda said...

Very pretty as always, but this color of box still looks like chocolate cake from here. You've got to show a green one next, as these keep making me hungry!

Is there a brand name on the boxes? I'm wondering if they could be gotten over here.

Jane Eborall said...

Miranda - there's no brand name on them at all. There were on the last 'batch' which I've given away, I think!!!! There's an address on the tag but I can't track in via Mr Google!!!

Batty Tatter said...

Very pretty. Looks like Rainbow Taffy.

Grace Tyler said...

What a lovely treasure box! Any girl would love to receive one of those!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.