25 November 2013

Two snowflakes


Well I suppose it had to happen to me one day!!!  Conformity is the word I'm looking for!  I'm conforming to the traditional idea of white snowflakes!!!  It wasn't too painful either in the end.  Just had to have a serious talk to BC3 and persuade him that it wouldn't hurt too much.  


Well yesterday was spent packaging up the shuttles and after I've had breakfast in a few minute's time I'll be trotting off down to the Post Office.  Nick's offered to make me a flask of coffee and a cheese sandwich to keep me going while I'm there!!!!  

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Gorgeous snowflakes :). Hope it doesn't take you too long at the PO to post the shuttles :).

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your white snowflakes are very pretty, especially when since they have the sparkle of beads. I'm hoping to tat some flakes soon! I need to catch up to all the tatters who've been tatting flakes already.

Nancy G said...

Beautiful! Very fitting for the weather we are having in North Texas, USA. Dang its cold and wet...these warm my heart! *smile*

JB said...

Lovely snowflakes! The white ones are my favorite.

Batty Tatter said...

Those are lovely, Jane. Is there a pattern for them?

Jane Eborall said...

The link's on the post, Mad Tatter!!!

Adrian said...

Oddly enough, I made one of these yesterday. In magenta. :)

God's Kid said...

Great snowflakes!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.