8 November 2013

More button trees!!!!

Once I'd started I couldn't stop back in September/October when I started on this project.  They'll be my little additions to a round robin letter I send out to a few friends in December.  I really don't like Christmas cards as they're so impersonal.  All you do with those is stick a stamp on them and scribble a quick message - I always make life more difficult for myself!!!
Anyway today will be spent finishing off the version without a button in the middle.  You may see more of these over the next few days - or until I get bored!!!!

Before I wander off to get breakfast - here's the link to the pattern.


8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the trees. I will be tatting some this weekend. Thank you.

Ladytats said...

Cuteness!

Unknown said...

I love the trees too! What a great idea for a few special holiday notes.

Madtatter80 said...

My favorite is the green on with red lights :)

Marty said...

Thanks, Jane! AbFab, as usual!!

Nancy G said...

Thank you Jane!

goudenregen said...

Lovely tree, thanks so much for the pattern!

God's Kid said...

Great trees!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.