9 November 2013

Trees without buttons


Well that was a busy day yesterday!!!  I managed to get the 'buttonless' tree done and you can find it here.

As it rained nearly ALL day I was stuck in the house and so got back to doing more to the TIAS.  I managed to finish the drawing which has been ongoing for a week or two and then I started the 'big chop'.  Obviously I have to have a clear head for this as it's too darn easy to lose track and delete the 'master copy' of text.  I've got four days done so there's still a lot to do.  

Once the 'big chop' is done it's a matter then of 'pdf ing' the files, uploading them, adding links and re-pdf ing them, checking the links etc etc.  

It's all really a way to keep me busy and out of trouble.  Not that I go looking for trouble - it finds me!!!!


15 comments:

Jenn said...

Yay!!! Thanks Jane :). Going to try it tonight :).

Hillside Threads said...

Thank you Jane. I shall look forward to trying both patterns. I still love your christmas tree brooch pattern though and I still get comments about the ones I made. Your patterns fascinate me, you have an amazing mind for working them out and I really appreciate the effort you go to. Thank you :-)

Jane McLellan said...

I've been thinking of buying some buttons, I think the weight of the button might be good for hanging, but it's nice to have the option, thanks! I searched my button stash this morning but can't find exactly the right thing.

GraceT said...

Thanks, Jane! It looks great with all those red beads.

GraceT said...

Love those red beads. Thanks, Jane!

Madtatter80 said...

Oh I have star buttons I could do this!

Maureen said...

I love this one!

Valerie said...

Lovely Christmas tree, all decked out with blings!

Monica Braxton said...

The tree is awesome. I can't wait to tat one.
I'm also excited for the 2014 TIAS.

God's Kid said...

Great Christmas tree, again!! :)

Tally Tatty said...

acrobatic X-mas tree

Nancy G said...

Oooh, I like!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to see this tatted work. I thought it was a lost art. Blessed be tatters, beautiful works of art!

sd said...

Que belleza. Felicidases. Será posible me puedas dar el patrón para poder hacerlo? Para la navidad 🎄 de 2017 :) muchas gracias mi mail es reclasi@gmail.com

Jane Eborall said...

Here's the pattern. http://janeeborall.freeservers.com/ChristmasTreeNoButtn.pdf

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.