16 April 2014

2

That's the title of this blog post!!! Just '2'!!!

Here it is the number 2 for my yet to be sourced t-shirt!!!

You will notice that I'm using lots and lots of different colours. The reason is simple - I have no idea what colour t-shirt I really want. Oh, except that it won't be blue as the last one with the slogan on was blue. Let me see if I can find a picture of the old t-shirt. No, not to be found on the computer anywhere.

Let me see if I can FIND the old tshirt to take a picture of it.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

Two thumbs up :).

Maureen said...

It's a nice beady 2 - but I will not allow myself to be distracted, still looking.........
and I remember seeing a picture of you wearing the original t-shirt on your blog - do the archives go back that far?

Umintsuru said...

Love the splash of yellow and the beads. Will look fabulous whatever the t-shirt colour.

God's Kid said...

Really great number 2!!! :)

Jane Eborall said...

Found it, Maureen!!! Here it is http://janeeborall.blogspot.co.uk/search?q=tshirt&updated-max=2011-02-09T08:45:00Z&max-results=20&start=20&by-date=false

lej619 said...

Nice Job!!

Tatfully Yours said...

Two cute!!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

Looks great. I can hardly wait to see the new shirt. Seems like I remember the picture on the TIAS blog is of you in that blue tatting t-shirt.
StephanieW

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.