15 April 2014

Heart



Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.  Distracted from yesterday's project already!! 

Having told you about the tshirt idea on Friday - (here) I thought I'd do the heart ready for when I got the 'right' tshirt to sew them on. So, here's the heart. 

The pattern is this one - only cause I knew it was the right size to go with the eye!!!

Next I'll have to work on the 2, T and A but being a dozy old moo I didn't write them down last time I made them for the old tshirt so I'll have to start all over again!!!!


9 comments:

Maureen said...

Did you unpick them from the old t-shirt before you gave it away? - please tell me that you did!

Madtatter80 said...

I really like this heart and the way the beads cluster up, very nice!

Jane Eborall said...

Not yet. I've lost the tshirt in the house somewhere and will probably take them off to see if it looks OK to give away. When I find it I'll take a photo of it to show you all!

God's Kid said...

Beautiful and bright!!! :)

Tally Tatty said...

Dear Jane, I am a fan of yours and I almost always admire you. If this is a democratic blog, can I say that I don't like this color combination? Sorry!

Jane Eborall said...

Dear Tally Tatty - you are allowed to say what you like on my blog - just like me!!!!! The colour is one of my favourites of all time. Isn't it great that we're all different on this planet?!?!?!? Love your comments - keep them coming!

Tally Tatty said...

It's psychedelic!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

Amazing placement of beads! Can't keep up with all your projects!

Jenn said...

The heart is lovely Jane :).

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.