3 April 2014

Now for four

Next step was to try four of the green and blue squares together.

For this attempt I tried using a split ring again in the middle of the very long and wobbly chain. That still works for me.

I also used the skimmed down side rings but that didn't work as you can see. If you can't, then enlarge the picture and see how they tend to overlap each other. NOT good.  Well not in my opinion.

So, back to the future - or should that be the past?  

I still haven't totally decided what to do with the middles of the squares although I'm nearly 'there'!!!  Working hard with 'you know who' on solving the conundrum.

8 comments:

Pigmini said...

Mm... think I agree.... overlapping rings should be linked not sitting atop each other... it's getting there tho!!

Eve said...

Love the general look of this even tho the rings overlap. You will solve that. Like the centers now that there are 4 than I did while only a single motif. Waiting to see the progression of this.....

Eve said...

don't suppose you could make those little things into one level rather than two between the motifs??? hmm, trying to put into words the idea.....do a picot on one of the chains and a ring on the other and the ring joins to the picot of the other side and vice versa??? make sense???

God's Kid said...

You will get it!! We have faith in you!! :)

Marty said...

I like the look, but you're right about those rings. I wonder if making the chains to which their attached a bit shorter and the ring a bit smaller would work?

Unknown said...

The left side at the top is missing a chain? But I really like it a lot.

Ladytats said...

Either the corners need to be lengthened, or the sides need to be shortened so the rings do not overlap. maybe smaller rings?

Ladytats said...

hmmm Eve's idea of one ring might work, if you stagger them properly, 1 ring on each side will equal 2 rings when joined together.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.