21 November 2016

Dora page 12/13 start


The start of another Dora adventure. I've abandoned the other one for now but knowing me the temptation will still be there so I'll be getting back to it sometime. 

For those who have the book this pattern is on page 12 and 13. Just hoping that this adventure will last and succeed!!

Meantime when I'm not tatting (that's when I'm sitting comfortably in my armchair in Tat Corner) then I'm still working on the TIAS.  Hope to get the information page ready and available for you soon.  I'm pleased with this one although I think it's going to be an easy guess.  Mind, I think that every year!!!!

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I see wedges! This looks like a fun one to tat!

Elizabeth said...

I don't think it will be an easy guess but oh what fun.

Madtatter80 said...

I can see the wedges tooπŸ˜„πŸ’Ÿ

Jane McLellan said...

I like the look of this.

God's Kid said...

Looks like you are off to a wonderful start!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.