25 May 2017

Found and in need

Found and in need of a new and good home!!!!

As you've probably gathered I've not had a lot of time for tatting or showing you 'stuff' but while doing what I've been doing in the background (MASSIVE clean and tidy) I found this Bocote Pop A Bobbin Shuttle lurking on my worktop by the computer. 

This sad and lonely (and only child) is for sale for $33.69 or £20.00 plus postage. The postage overseas will be roughly £3.15 depending on where in the world the buyer is.

Please email me if you want to give this little guy a good home.  All he needs to keep him happy is lots of thread and (occasionally) a few beads!!!


2 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I hate to see a sad and lonely shuttle. All shuttles need at least one friend!

Tim Kaylor said...

I'm going to be one, Diane.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.