27 May 2017

Eureka or not

Not sure if this is what I'm going to finally settle on!

This was VERY hard to photograph as it sparkles SO much. On the long beaded picots there are some red sparkly bicone beads which are the 'jam' in a sandwich of size 11 sparkly red beads. 

I have an idea for another one so hold tight and be prepared for more!! Don't worry - you won't get bored as I've only got 7 of the big beads and am trying to resist the temptation of starting on the rings. Ideas are buzzing and BC3 is nagging!!!

6 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Splendid!

Pigmini said...

Betcha those rings start clamouring for attention!! VBG
T'at red one looks pretty!

God's Kid said...

Looks awesome to me!!!! :)

Tim Kaylor said...

Almost looks like that bead has dreadlocks. Cute.

Bernice said...

Yes, Eureka

Madtatter80 said...

I think it looks Chinese ❤️

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.