30 September 2019

Another gift!!!


Now who would be seen DEAD in this t-shirt? Answer? ME.

I blame myself entirely for bringing this on. I have been heard on several occasions to call people a 'daft moo'!!! Well Leigh took revenge and sent this t-shirt via Anitra to me at Tat Days. Of course I HAD to try it on and show it off!!!

I really love this shirt and will be wearing it on many occasions - particularly to Zumba sessions just to prove I'm slightly and a tad bonkers!!! 

Anybody out there jealous?  Thank you, Leigh.



8 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

I have not heard you say that for 2 weeks, or thereabouts. I like it. Looks good. Your friends at Zumba will love it.

Maureen said...

I had to enlarge it to see what it said, and the daft moo is tattable! So clever, just add stitch counts and mix well.

Jane McLellan said...

A very special t shirt!

Jane Eborall said...

Maureen - the cow (moo) is from Christel Weidman's book of tatted animals. Love her animals.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It's the perfect shirt for you!

linb54 said...

You were so cute dancing in your new daff moo t-shirt. Nice photo. ;)

Crazy Mom! said...

I loved seeing you wear that!!!! In person and again online - such fun. And a great choice!!!

God's Kid said...

Sounds like a great time!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.