2 October 2019

Another t-shirt!!

This is the logo on this year's Palmetto t-shirt which I was given as a teacher (or that's what I'm supposed to be). 

Now when you wear a t-shirt you can't actually see the logo as you're standing behind it!!  Isn’t that an intelligent comment, eh?

I didn't notice, until somebody pointed it out to me, that the logo had my name on it!!! Those gals are so silly in the nicest possible way, of course. 

I showed the T-shirt to Nick and asked him to spot something 'odd' about it but he couldn't see my name either. Then I looked at the logo on the Palmetto web site but it was too small to see - well with my aged eyes!!!

What a hoot.


7 comments:

Tim Kaylor said...

Georgia is there too. I thought it was cool.

Jane McLellan said...

It is cool!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Oh, to be so famous! ;-)

God's Kid said...

That is fabulous!!! :)
Didn't know you were an author too! ;)

Jane Eborall said...

Nor did I, God’s Kid although I do live in Shakespeare’s home town!!!

Kathy Niklewicz said...

I'm amazed they could get all that detail in there! Technology today is amazing!
Such a unique and clever design idea! Love the tatted 'tail'/bookmark.

Anonymous said...

I saw it right away and thought it was a fun idea. I guess some of Shakespeare's writing ability must have rubbed off on you. Must be something in the air where you live. :)
StephanieW

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.