9 April 2020

Look what I found!


All this being kept in prison has made me make another tentative start on tidying up.

I found these notes that I did long before I had a computer. This is how I used to work and tomorrow I’ll show you an insight into how I work now!!! These were designs done when I was teaching four/five year old kiddies and I made earrings to amuse them (and myself). I think these notes are from around 30 years ago.

Apologies for the blue mark on these photos - not sure what caused that - except lack of concentration on what I was doing!!




3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

I rather doubt you'll come across your work on computer after 30 years!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Ah, the old days! ;-)

picotsnkeys said...

What fun! I still grab a pencil and paper more often than sit at a computer. Perhaps as I gain more designing experience I'll know what I'm doing. Well, maybe....

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.