14 September 2020

Finished the second glove!

Well there you go!!!  Two different balls of yarn in a pair of gloves with just a little leftover at the end!!!  IF I'd had more of the lower yarn I would've divided it so that I started in the same place but having knitted socks with it I knew that the colour repeats were so long that I probably would've run out of it a lot sooner and wouldn't have been able to complete the pair.

BUT - you'll have to come back tomorrow to read the next part of the story as it doesn't end here!!!  

Oooooh, I do make myself laugh!!!



5 comments:

Pigmini said...

If they need a new home.... I think they're brilliant!! Well done!

God's Kid said...

They look great!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, I like those.

Elizabeth said...

I think they look great. I like how the colors came out.

Jane Eborall said...

Thanks, folks.
Wait til you see what happens next!!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.