28 May 2021

DANGER. Woman at work!

Good progress was being made on the new batch of roly poly tat bags until I had some welcome interruptions.  Well the first wasn’t welcome but it was expected - the death of the washing machine!!!!  That took time to find and order a new one.  

Whoever knew that buying online could take almost as much time as physically going to a shop - remember those?

Then there was the friend who decided she definitely needed a mobile phone.  She’s been talking about one for years but now was the time.  I went with her to choose and help her spend her money on Tuesday (I like spending other people’s money!)and then we’ve spent time together while I set it up and taught her how to use it!!!! 

Here are some pictures of the ‘woman at work’ and the roly poly bags may even be in my Etsy shop by the end of next week - after I've caught up with the huge pile of washing waiting to be done!!












2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Sounds like you have had a full and productive week!! :)

Jane McLellan said...

Ah, life gets in the way of production!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.