24 May 2021

I don't know why!!!!

But I felt a need to tat something straightforward and which needed little concentration.

By tatting my own designs some years later I pick up on mistakes or things which could be done better.  I think this one's OK but I was so enjoying it I forgot to check after a few rows.

Nothing complicated in this pattern - rings, chains and split rings.  Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  This is the centre done so now it's onwards and outwards!!!  Here's the link.  


4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

After all the ingenuity BC3 has been putting into critters for your etsy shop, I'm not surprised you feel like doing something more straight forward. Really pretty. Green and pink is always a good combination!

Maureen said...

My favourite colours, and I had forgotten all about this one! Thank you.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Pretty color combination! I love pink and green together!

Alexandrite Woman said...

Oh, my gosh. This may seem simple and straightforward," but I absolutely love it! Then, the beautiful colors caught my eye, and its beauty washed over me. Nice job, Jane.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.