27 May 2021

Leaves for Nita

Now my friend in Tasmania mentioned she'd got a worn patch in her trousers (that's pants in American!) so I asked her if she'd like a 'tatty bit' to cover the worn place.  These two leaves are on the way to Tasmania as I blog!!!  

I used a suggestion from Judith Connors over making these (I didn't use beads, though) and that was to put  split rings down the centre and that works REALLY well.  Thanks, Judith.  

The original pattern is from a Ruth Scarf's book and she kindly allowed this blogger to share it back in 2012.  I was disgusted to see that a person on Etsy is SELLING this pattern.  That makes me MAD.


2 comments:

lovestoSwatch said...

They are lovely, what a great idea! I'll nick this for a patch on my jeans! Thanks to you, Judith Connors, Ruth Scarf and Umi&Tsuro for being so generous - and damn the cheaters!

God's Kid said...

Fabulous leaves!!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.