17 August 2021

A shirt

During our massive tidying up session over the past six weeks or so we found a shirt in Nick's wardrobe.  
It's MASSIVE and he said I should take it to the charity shop.  I don't think it's ever been worn and it's shiny and gorgeous as it's made of Thai silk.  I'll add the photos I took in the sunshine (a rare thing) although they've come out with a blue tinge.  The shirt is actually a gorgeous white.  

I'm going to make this my next project!!!  This will be the 'day job' as I'm playing around with tatting in the evenings.  More on that tomorrow!!!!




2 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Gorgeous fabric, it would be a shame to give it away, so I look forward to seeing what BC 3 comes up with for it.

Janet said...

Me too 😀

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.