18 August 2021

The evening 'job'

We've got sash windows on this old house and where the top window slides down there's a little 'shelf' where my solar jiggly things sit.  I've got crocheted curtains (I did them years ago) below the shelf for privacy and I'm bored with those but still need to leave them up.
So I've decided to make some sort of 'dangly' thing to hang between the crocheted curtains and the glass but I wanted 3D too.  Out came the big beads!!!

I'm using this set of patterns.  Here are the first two.



4 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

That'll jazz the window dressing up!

God's Kid said...

Wonderful!!! :)

Janet said...

Well done Jane, they’re lovely! Thanks for putting the pattern up, I can’t wait to have a go when I get the chance 😀😀

Leara Osborne said...

These are awesome! And they'll brighten things up! I really like them!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.