6 January 2023

Bookmark

Don’t forget - the Tat It And See starts next Wednesday. Just saying in order to keep reminding MYSELF!!!!

Another bookmark was made.  I’ve now got five with my self imposed target of six well in sight!!!  I need this sort of pattern to work on when the knitting or designing gets too hard and I just want to relax.

If I do what others do - relax by sitting reading or watching telly then I promptly fall asleep!!!  The only way to relax for me is to keep my fingers busy!!



4 comments:

Debra said...

Lovely bookmark! I am not a designer yet I hear what your saying. I have several projects on my shuttles , some are simple to be able to rest my mind but keep my hands busy. I like to feel productive versus idle.

Jane McLellan said...

Oh yes, I’m a fidget fingers too. Love the colour combination.

God's Kid said...

Fabulous bookmark!!! :)

Maureen said...

Even with knitting in my hands I fall asleep! Hopefully I will be ready and waiting for the start of the TIAS.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.