23 May 2023

A new dress

Sally (my little sister) was telling me about a new dress she’d bought last week. She showed me a picture of it and sent me this link too.

As you can see it’s denim and I love denim. So I decided to copy my sister and buy one for myself!!! We both plan to add some tatting to our new dresses which will be fine as we’ll never be seen together in the same dress.  Sadly we live 100 miles apart. Shame as we never get to meet up nowadays.  Least we have email and WhatsApp etc.  

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I miss the Tat’s Heaven blog! It will be fun to see the different tatting you’ll both attach to your new summer dresses. A plain gatment will be the perfect canvas.

Jane McLellan said...

Love Sally’s version and look forward to seeing yours.

Anonymous said...

Sally's dress is very pretty. It will be fun to see yours, too, when it's finished.
StephanieW

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.