30 June 2023

A new friend and new fabric

A new lady joined us at the Friday knitting group a few weeks ago.  She fitted in straightaway but that’s really not hard as they’re a fantastic group.  They’ve helped me renew an interest in knitting and crochet with many tips (and tricks!).  
She’d mentioned she’d got some fat quarters she’d like to give me as I was talking about my new patchwork jacket.  Last Friday she gave them to me and here they are.

I wanted to say thank you and decided to offer her a microwave soup bowl cozie which she said she’d like.  I’ll show you next week - AFTER I’ve given it to her today!!!

Here are the fabrics.  First of all the front and then the back of the three bundles of fat quarters.  OR is it the back first and then the front?!?




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drool!!

Jane McLellan said...

That'll keep you busy. I agree, drooling too!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty!

Rose Anne B said...

Lovely!!!

Karey said...

They'll look so nice on you once they're part of your jacket!

Lavinia said...

I had to look up fat quarters. Those are nice looking fabric patterns!

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.