29 June 2023

Another project

This time sewing.
I have a small amount of this cat fabric left from other projects but it’s an awkward shape!!  It’s like a cross shape but I forgot to take a photo before I started.  There’s a sketch below to show you the ‘problem’.  There was also another small amount too.  

A dear member of the family spotted the fabric and she just LUVS cats so I thought - that’s got to be something for her.  A box, I thought.  So I cut out four sides and a bottom.  I’ve got plenty of wadding at the moment so that was brought into the equation too.  

Now I’m hopeless with bag and box making.  I cannot find exactly what I want on pattern searches so I thought I’d do what I usually do and ‘wing it’.  

So far, so good!!!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very clever. Cute fabric.

Jane McLellan said...

Wonderful fabric!

Lavinia said...

Such cute fabric! The idea is great! If your relative has a cat, I bet it would get in that box right away.

GoldenMom said...

So cute! You're so clever, and I'm sure your friend is going to love this.

God's Kid said...

Looks great!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.