17 October 2023

A little off topic - but actually it isn't!!! Read more!

As you know from yesterday’s post I'm not a fan of Facebook and I just pop into it quickly and leave as soon as I've added whatever I think I need/want to add!!!  So I was surprised to get a message from a friend via the messenger app.  This was from Denise.

It was there for a few hours (well almost a day) because I was concerned about clicking on a link.  In the end I put on my 'old gits pants' and clicked on it.  Other people have 'big girl pants' but mine are slightly different!!!

Anyway - here's the link which is NOT 'off topic' as tatting is included!!  I thought it was such a lovely place that some might be able to visit if you live close by.  




3 comments:

Jane McLellan said...

Love the 'tattering'!

Anonymous said...

Jane, it would be fabulous if you visited Tennessee !!!!!!

Lavinia said...

Tattering hehe. That's nice that they have these regular tatting sessions.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.