18 October 2023

I had another accident!

Yes, it's true.  I had two Hobbycraft vouchers for five pounds each so, of course, I had to go and check the local store out!! 
I spoke to the cashiers first to see what the situation was and I found out I could only purchase five pounds of 'goodies' twice - if you follow!!!  If I'd seen something for ten pounds then I'd have had to put another five in and couldn't 'combine' the two!!  This made life quite hard!!!!

In the end I bought these two balls of yarn.  Well, I didn't' buy' them but traded the vouchers for them.  I'd promised myself no more yarn but it was a case of 'use it (them/vouchers) or lose it (them/vouchers)!!!  The last picture is there to show the label so you can check it out.  I've used it before for scarves if you want to look here.





7 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I understand completely!

Phyllis said...

Been there, done that. Don’t like to waste “free stuff”.

Jane McLellan said...

Ooh, delicious. Of course you had to use those vouchers!!

Debra said...

Oh I completely understand! When couponing was big here in the USA there was quite the knack to combining coupons and dividing your purchases up to get the most bang for your coupons lol. Now for the big question what adventure will you undertake?

Rose Anne B said...

Enjoy!!!

Lavinia said...

I'd say free yarn is good yarn. You'll definitely find a good use for it, I bet.

God's Kid said...

Love the colorways!! :)

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.