13 January 2008

Hey, ho, a quiet day

Yesterday was a quiet day so I sat and made a few more of the hearts I showed on this blog yesterday. I got four done to list on ebay. I also listed four more Aero shuttles too. I must check the bag to see how many I've got left as I need to keep a few to replace mine as they break - not that they do very often. Perhaps I lose one every year or two but they certainly put up with a lot of wear and tear from me.
Here's one of the little hearts I listed today. They're here on ebay.

2 comments:

Needledreams said...

Hi Jane! Lovely heart! Would be interesting to use it with birthstones on the center and complementary colors threads. Thanks for sharing!

Tatting Lady said...

Jane, Fantastic heart. Thank you for the pictures! For those of us who can follow directions--please--we'd love the pattern! I think from the picture I could do it but I'd use up less thread with the directions. Thanks for sharing. Peace, Tatting Lady

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.