15 October 2009

A blue ribbon


Well I got a blue ribbon - by proxy!!!!!!!!


Not really but I am sort of slightly involved!!  I got a message from Pam Esbjerg who, by the way, was my teacher's assistant at tat days.  She entered the Lacewing Shuttlebug she'd made in the State Fair.  Here's what she said-


"Good News – I am so excited.  Your bug from Tat Days that I tatted won a blue ribbon in the SC State Fair – am sending a picture, although he looks much better after Bonnie blocked him and fixed his antennae – I left them long and she put a knot in the end and made them shorter.  When I get him back, I will send you a better picture.  I love the design – Thanks so much!!!"


 
Pam also won a blue for a necklace she designed and made. Here it is.  Boy is this a stunning design.


3 comments:

Ridgewoman said...

oooooh proxy blue! Good for the tatter and designer! I am beginning my morning, as usual, visiting the blogs I follow; and, commenting where appropriate.
That bug is sooooo cute and I agree her necklace is really something else!
See, sharing your designs and being so generous gives great returns. Better than grasping one's designs, always wanting credit or to give permission ~ different type of personality. I'm glad you are YOU.
BOUNTIFUL LADY JANE (no retorts about the use of "lady" lOL )
XX P

Sally Kerson said...

LADY JANE, JANIE LOU..........well done by proxy, lovely design. The necklaces is also beautiful, she is a clever lady Pam and of course so are you big sister!!!

Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver said...

Do I see a whole bunch of clunies on the necklace or is my poor old eyes deceiving me? Wow if they are all clunies. They look pretty good to me.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.