18 March 2010

Another necklace


Whilst the pattern for the brown necklace was still fresh in my mind I thought it would be a good idea to make another.  This time using the beads that Teri sent me a few weeks ago. 

Guess how many delicas I had left when I finished it?  Bearing in mind it was a whole tube?  I had 5 left and I only lost two during the making of the necklace. 

Next project?  I'm going to play, play, play!!!  I want to try out all my new HDT's and I think I'm going to make small motifs with them.  I've got an idea to use a motif that I did last year - but with alterations, of course!!!  We'll see..

7 comments:

Carol Schockling Lawecki said...

HI Jane, WOW, that's a lot of beads!! The necklace is stunning! It looks like you have a bead on a picot and one coming off the shuttle? Does it slow you down in tatting when you have so many beads to work with?

Crazy Mom! said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. I would wear this and be delighted.

You are a talented lady!

Marty said...

Very nice necklace! Those large beads you've used are the perfect compliment to all the little ones.

geraldine said...

wow what wonderful beads, you are so lucky to have such good friends to give you all the pressies. you make such wonderful things with them i'm always wondering what you will come up with next sorry what #3 will come up with:)

Tatskool said...

It's lovley.

Corina said...

It's beautiful!

M said...

What I was going to say has already been said... absolutely stunning. That's about the prettiest tatted necklace I've seen.

Creative Commons Licence

Happy Beaks

Happy Beaks
I beg your pardon? I didn't quite catch what you said.